Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic Flooring – We’ve Got it all!
Whether it’s hardwood, laminate or ceramic, we have a vast selection of flooring materials from reputable suppliers to please most any need. We can help you with design, floor pattern and style selection, and of course we can install it using expert installers who know how to do the job right. Whether you’re looking for a budget solution or premium flooring, we have the selection to respect almost any budget.
Laminate flooring is a highly versatile yet economical option to traditional flooring, and has evolved considerably over the last decade. Indeed today’s quality laminates can mimic literally any type of flooring. Engineered laminate flooring provides many benefits. It is:
- Extremely durable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Easier to install over uneven surfaces
- A natural looking flooring solution
- Resistant to UV rays
- Available in a huge variety of styles, appearances and colours
- Backed by impressive warranties
When it comes to breathtaking flooring, nothing quite beats the appeal of hardwood. In addition to being a healthy product, hardwood has many attributes:
- High quality flooring material
- Renewable product
- Low in allergens
- Can be refinished
- Easy to maintain
- Adaptable to a broad range of decors and colours
- Available in many species including maple, oak and birch
- Large colour selection
Ceramic tile is a resilient, durable and easy to clean floor and wall covering that you can install onto almost any type of surface. In addition, ceramic allows you to easily mix and match colours, styles and shapes to dramatic effect. Ceramic and porcelain tile provide many benefits to homeowners:
- when installed correctly it is incredibly long lasting
- ceramic is easy to clean
- it is non-allergenic
- patterns and colours can be mixed and matched to create stunning effects
- tile may be used on floors, walls, kitchen back splashes and shower stalls
- choose from a wide variety of decorative and accent tiles to enhance the look of a room
Get it Installed Right!
With all flooring, sustainable performance and lasting appearance are a function of the quality of the installation. Let our pros recommend the flooring that’s right for you and then install it to best practices on-time, and on-budget! Get started here!