Interlocking pavers are ideal for many uses including:
- small paths
- home entrances
- yard features such as tree and shrub surrounds
- steps, either in a yard or entrance
With today’s interlocking pavers you can mix and match colours, sizes, profiles and textures almost endlessly, and create visually stunning results. They come in a wide variety of styles to match almost any budget – from classic red pavers to large scale pavers up to 24″ X 16″ in size. Pavers also offer many benefits:
- paving stones increase the resale value of your property
- they are environmentally friendly when compared to conventional asphalt
- they are much stronger than poured concrete
- ideal for our cold climates and freeze-thaw cycles
- pavers will not crack
- a 30-year life expectancy is typical, even in our harsh climates
In addition to interlocking pavers, we also provide many complementary products including curbs, steps, patio stones and lighting accessories.
We are proud to carry the full line of Oaks interlocking pavers. Oaks was founded in 1933 in Guelph, Ontario. Its pavers are made in Canada to exacting standards, and are recognized for their beauty and colour fastness.
Oaks also offer a line of enviro-pavers, designed to reduce surface water and run-off, and turf-slab pavers for environmentally sensitive areas.